Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Welcome To Summer

            Hello JUNE! Agh. I'm so happy you're finally here! A long and fun summer is ahead, I can tell! Here in Texas its always so hot! That's the only downside to summer, but I love the hot! My best friend, Erin, has been staying over A LOT! We're practically sisters! We have an awesome friendship, but we all know that sisters don't always get along. We even fought a little bit today. 
            Today, we were having a garage sale so we got up at 6am, dragged all our crap into my yard, sat out there for 2 1/2 hours, and made $23.25 each. We were saving up money for our church trip and she's always complaining about how she has no money for the trips. After we split our money, she started talking about buying some new Nike shorts (that are, like, $35.) I got kind of upset with her and said that it would be stupid to spend it instead of saving it for her trip. Then things got heated and she went home for a bit. We weren't really mad at each other- we never are. Later I realized why I was so mean to her.... Let's just say that Aunt Flo came for a visit. We apologized to each other and she came over again. I just love her so much. 
              I've also been going swimming a lot. It's been Erin and my other guy friends: Kyle, Timothy, Jakob, James, and Enoch. It's hard to handle 5 guys at once. We go over to my neighborhood pool, and just stay there for hours. They're my best friends and I love them so much! We're going to different high schools, though. It'll be okay, even though Timothy and Jakob cause drama sometimes.
Well, that was my first blog! The rest of the summer should include lots of posts and updates about my life and things that others want to talk about! Thank you so much and remember to follow and share! 
~xoxo Kenzie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment