This week I'm heading off to boot camp. Boot camp is nothing like it sounds. Every year we have this thing called Back Yard Bible Clubs (BYBC) which is kind of like Vacation BibleSchool. The difference is that BYBC is the church going out into the community rather than the community coming to the church. The students from 7-12th grade go to boot camp to learn the curriculum to teach the kids in the community. I won't be updating the blog for this week but this Friday or Saturday I'll fill you in on my daily experience.
I dyed my hair last night and it looks really cool! I'm very excited about everything that's going on.
I'm finally done packing for Boot Camp and I should be leaving in an hour! Pray for me!
Remember to comment and share my blog with your friends if you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment