Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday

I woke up with a VERY sore throat and a very lazy attitude. I definitely DID NOT want to go to boot camp. I sucked it up, took some Ibuprofen, and packed my bag. I then got picked up by Erin and went to church. We proceeded on a long car ride to Aggie-Land; land of the ignorant and home of the stupid. We got to chill and unpack and watch an intro video. Then we at dinner and went to a Club. Our team was called "Team Hardcore." We were so hardcore, NOBODY showed up at our club... It was sad. We came back kinda upset and discouraged. When we shared stories about clubs, I was so jealous of the people who had like 20 kids at their clubs. It was a crappy day for me because I felt like crap, my club had nobody, and when I went to sleep, I woke up 2 times because I was so freaking thirsty. Plus, my throat was killing me. Day 1 sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment