Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Today was such a great day. This morning I almost didn't go to church, but at the last minute, Erin and I got dressed and hopped in the car with my family. After church, Erin went home and my family and I went to go look at cars. It's really hard to take trips in our car because its really small. We looked and we found one car that we really liked. We drove around in it for a while and I think we're going to buy it! I love it because it gives me a great outlook on the rest of my summer which is full of memories and adventures! Sometimes I feel like my life is a movie. Don't get me wrong, I definitely do NOT think my life is perfect or that I'm perfect. I just get perfect moments like everyone else. 
After we looked at the car, we went to Rudy's and ate LOADS of BBQ. We then went home and cleaned for a little bit. After that, we watched this scary movie called "The Wicked." 
My best friend Timothy shaved his head today. It may not seem like a big deal, but he had that Bieber hair going on. So he kind of looks SUPER retarded right now. My other friend Kyle dyed his hair PINK. It's also really bad. Right now I'm dying my hair black with a purple tint. Hopefully it will look good, otherwise it will just be a bad hair day day for everyone. 
Wish me luck!
Remember to comment and share! It really means a lot! 
~xoxo Kenzie~

No comments:

Post a Comment